Monday, July 26, 2010

School Update

I got the full grant! Plus a secondary grant and Work Study eligibility! All together it totals $3411 a quarter in financial aid. I'm so excited. I literally squealed when I received the notice.

I went in and registered for classes a little bit ago. I'll be taking English 101, Business 101, and Math 098. My days are gonna be full come fall, and the best part is I don't have to change my sleep schedule! My first class isn't until 11:30! I can't wait.

Mostly, I can't wait to pick up my check on the first day of classes so I can go get a laptop and get my teeth fixed. My last dentist missed a spot and since I have crappy teeth the spot has since eaten all the way to the nerve. I go through 8 ibuprofen a day so I can still function like a normal person.

No comments:

Post a Comment