Sunday, August 8, 2010

Upcoming Changes

Just received news that my Great Aunt from Arkansas is gong to be moving in with me and my grandmother at the end of next week. Woohoo. Not. Don't get me wrong, I love my Aunt, but three people in this little apartment will be a bit crowded. And on top of that, I'm the kind of person who needs space that's MINE. I need someplace quiet I can go and lock myself in where nobody will bother me. I guess I'll just have to find someplace on WCC campus or something.

Having my Aunt move in also means our finances will be stretched even thinner than they are now. I mean, I'm down to a $50 buffer in savings. Adding another person is gonna be tough. Goodbye getting my teeth fixed and any extra money from financial aid I was gonna save.

I guess I've always got the option of moving back in with the parents... if I can make myself tolerate the noise and an eight year-old brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment